Hello friends and family!!
I'm hoping to set this up as a resource blog for moms for childrens' activities, education etc.
All is going well at the Temple home. We've had a fun summer so far; to Oregon and back, Heather, Jeff, and Keller here for a visit (my sister and family), and the boys have had Cub Scout Camp!
The boys are doing well in Cub Scouts, we belong to a pac in Hilliard associated with our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints.
We just signed up for Soccer again, it starts fairly soon. We play in Callahan and have really enjoyed it.
Holden is done with Soccer and wants to learn some gymnastics, if anyone knows a good place....
My 12 year-old recently requested to be home-schooled. A little scary for me, but I found another option; a virtual private school!
Take Care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi!! Thanks for signing up to my blog! I got hooked up to yours that way....
So Kyra is homeschooling? That's very exciting!
Hey Laurel!! Sorry, I haven't done much with this yet, so I just read your message!
Ya, Kyra is doing really well, she hated the middle school. I guess I better get this thing moving....I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment